We wanted to post the pattern for our Sweetheart Glovelets in time for Valentine’s Day, so we went ahead and put up the pattern before I finished knitting the second glove. Indeed, the first one was still damp from being blocked — that’s why it wasn’t shown being worn. (Besides, I kind of liked seeing it surrounded by all of those goodies.)
So here are two photos of the finished pair being worn. No more candy or cookies, though; they seem to have mysteriously disappeared.
PS from Susan: I found a tiny error in the chart for the left glovelet, Size large/Extra Large: one YO symbol was in the wrong place on the thumb increases.Â I fixed the chart and replaced the pdf with the revised one.Â Most knitters would figure it out as they were knitting, so I hope no one had a problem with it.Â